- Nantahala Meats & Poultry, Franklin NC
Owner Bud Talley processes pork, chicken and beef products including Nantahala Sausage, a Snowbird Mountain Lodge breakfast staple.
- Dillsboro Chocolate Factory, Dillsboro NC
Bob & Tonya Williams and Tammy & Todd Sessoms create custom truffles and gourmet chocolates as a complement to our homemade desserts.
- Stoney Hollow Farm, Robbinsville NC
Stephanie and Scott Boxberger run this extensive mountain farm and provide Snowbird Mountain Lodge with fresh produce. Guests can also visit Stoney Hollow Farm to collect jams, jellies, fresh breads and pies, fruits, vegetables and fresh flowers.
- K & B Meat Processing, Bryson City NC, Telephone: 828-488-2533
Floyd & James King provide Snowbird Mountain Lodge with pork ribs and butts for our thrice-yearly BBQs.
- Stanley Davis Maple Syrup, Georgetown, NY, Telephone: 315-837-4741
Stanley & Marge Davis run Marstan Farms in New York and supply the Lodge with our real maple syrup..
- Carolina Mountain Trout, Andrews NC
Fresh, local rainbow trout is the secret to our exceptional trout dishes. Carolina Mountain Trout is located in Andrews, NC and sells whole boned trout, filets and trout cakes to the public.
- Big Girl Farm and Winery, Stecoah NC, Telephone 828-479-3621
Frank & Noreen Morley grow beautiful shiitake mushrooms, harvest wildflower and sourwood honey, and produce Big Girl Wines. Their honey and wines are available for purchase at Snowbird Mountain Lodge
- Western North Carolina Farmer’s Market, Asheveille NC 828-253-1691
The farmer’s market in Asheville draws from farmers in the western part of the state and provides Snowbird Mountain Lodge with a wide variety of produce to supplement Graham Country growers.
- Highlands Brewing Company, Asheville NC
Highland Brewing Company brews the finest and freshest ales in the Southeast producing an impressive array of ales, from the best-selling Gaelic to popular winter seasonal, Cold Mountain Ale.
- Nantahala Brewing Company, Bryson City NC
Nantahala Brewing Company is a microbrewery that was founded in Bryson City, Western North Carolina’s outdoor adventure capital, in the spring of 2009 and officially started selling beer in May 2010.